Friday, April 29, 2005

CLARIFICATION

Many conservatives have offered their opinion that I am a «poseur», «satire», a «faux lib», or a «Liberal Larry spinoff». Nothing could be further from the truth. I am a true progressive thinking individual, or a «liberal» if you will. I began posting vignettes on Scrapple Face last September to try and pursuade the conservatives there to change their vote and support Sen. Kerry. I continued posting after the theft of the 2004 election to educate the stain glass right wingers about the progressive movement. This year I found the «Blame Bush» site, and at first thought it was a progressive site. I soon found that it was satire; I then began posting there for the same reason that I was posting @ Scrapple Face - to educate. In the meantime I was banned from Scrapple Face. While reading Blame Bush one day, I found that someone had posted «is this our Howie?», with a link to Dean04prez's site. I found that too was satire.I am not Deen. However, Dean recommended I start my own blog, which I did, for the purpose of education.

37 Vignettes:

At 3:10 PM, April 29, 2005, Anonymous Skeptical1 vignetted...

"the theft of the 2004 election"

Please, Howie, provide us with some evidence?

 
At 3:12 PM, April 29, 2005, Anonymous Skeptical1 vignetted...

"I am a true progressive THINKING individual,"

Please, Howie, provide us with some evidence?

 
At 3:24 PM, April 29, 2005, Anonymous flowergirl vignetted...

howie, you ar so rite about everything!!sometimes when i reed your post i almost hav a organization!!keep progressing, it helps!!

 
At 3:26 PM, April 29, 2005, Blogger *DEAD* vignetted...

Great site howie. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I will come back here often.

 
At 5:38 PM, April 29, 2005, Anonymous Snow Leopard vignetted...

howie,
Based on shared suspicions, I decided that I'm just gonna start calling you Victor-Victoria.

 
At 5:39 PM, April 29, 2005, Anonymous snow leopard vignetted...

P.S.
flowergirl: ROFL!

 
At 7:24 PM, April 29, 2005, Anonymous freethinker vignetted...

So Howie, If you have been posting that long for an education, isn't it about time you start showing some of the benefits of said education, instead of being a moron, forever?

Btw, I am NOT momto10, nor anyone else, just myself, who thinks, as opposed to you libbypukes who do NOT think!

 
At 8:15 PM, April 29, 2005, Anonymous Mariana vignetted...

Cogito ergo sum.

I think therefore I am.

 
At 12:13 AM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous weedwoman vignetted...

flowerchild:

for many of us, reading howies writing is indeed an organic experience.

 
At 1:16 AM, April 30, 2005, Blogger Marc with a "c" vignetted...

Since howie thought it appropriate to copy an entire post from his blog on someone else's comments page, I offer the following:...

 
At 1:17 AM, April 30, 2005, Blogger Marc with a "c" vignetted...

As you may have guessed, I believe in God. I believe that He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus of Nazereth, to earth to die on the cross and take the punishment for my sin upon Himself. I believe this should and does affect everything I am and everything I do. That means that I want to be as if I were Him every moment of every day. I'm not very good at it.

I believe that human freedom is a gift from God. Because of this, freedom cannot be taken away, it can only be oppressed. We can use this freedom to do wrong or right. God intends for us to do right.

I believe the role of government is to protect liberty.

 
At 1:39 AM, April 30, 2005, Blogger Josh Fahrni vignetted...

So I aint the only person he's done that to...what a whore.

 
At 12:17 PM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous mrsevilneocon vignetted...

No, Josh, he did it on Camojack's blog, and on BlameBush, and probably several other places as well. He has also been making posts on blogs, such as the Canadian gentleman stated, to, "shamelessly leach traffic," for this one. He is quite literally spreading his manure around.

 
At 1:34 PM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous weedwoman vignetted...

"He is quite literally spreading his manure around."

Hence, the "organic" experience of *reading* his alphabet soup poops.

 
At 1:54 PM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous mrsevilneocon vignetted...

"alphabet soup poops!" LMAO weedwoman!

 
At 2:20 PM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous African Moonbat vignetted...

Josh,
You must understand that Howie is at Princeton and they stopped teaching ethics there years ago

 
At 2:30 PM, April 30, 2005, Blogger Josh Fahrni vignetted...

Well, his attendance to any university, would shed light on why he has such idiotic views...Princeton...I doubt. I have a question Howie...I have a cousin in Princeton, why don't you give me some names of the people who teach your courses? I'm just curious, MAYBE you know my cousin too? I'll have to ask him about you Howie.

 
At 10:06 PM, April 30, 2005, Blogger Hawkeye® vignetted...

Howie,
I find it interesting that although you call yourself a liberal and a progressive, you just can't seem to get enough of Scrappleface. Not only that, but more than 50% of your visitors and commenters seem to be conservative, or just plain hostile. Perhaps you are hanging around with the wrong crowd?

 
At 10:08 PM, April 30, 2005, Blogger Hawkeye® vignetted...

Marc with a "c",
Exceptionally concise credo. All in favor... AYE!!

 
At 11:39 PM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous mrsevilneocon'sevenevillertwin vignetted...

AYE!

 
At 11:40 PM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous skeptical1 vignetted...

Hey Howie! Still waiting, with crickets chirping in the background:

"the theft of the 2004 election"

Please, Howie, provide us with some evidence?

"I am a true progressive THINKING individual,"

Please, Howie, provide us with some evidence?

 
At 8:48 AM, May 01, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

Hawkeye:
«I began posting on Scrapple Face last September to try and pursuade the conservatives there to change their vote and support Sen. Kerry. I continued posting after the theft of the 2004 election to educate the stain glass right wingers about the pogressive movement.»
Your near Princeton. You should come 2 th «Filibuster @ Frist».

 
At 11:21 AM, May 01, 2005, Blogger halcyon67 vignetted...

I can provide you with some evidence Skeptical:

In Ohio, in a precinct south of Columbus, 368 people voted. There were no absent tee ballots, or stand by ballots, everyone voted that was of age of course. When it came time to tally up the votes, 4, 368 votes were tallied. How could 368 people cast 4, 368 votes?

 
At 11:24 AM, May 01, 2005, Blogger halcyon67 vignetted...

freethinker, can you contribute anything worthwhile to this conversation, or do you just call people names?

 
At 11:26 AM, May 01, 2005, Blogger halcyon67 vignetted...

Sure Irina, also one can be legalese and one can be used in everyday language. There are different meanings/spellings for words when used in the legal field.

 
At 12:32 PM, May 01, 2005, Anonymous freethinker vignetted...

Well, geesh, I just got a rebuke from samantha? lolol. Samanthat, perhaps you haven't perused this blog and seen my many well thought out posts, laying the blatant lies and myths, which are being put out there by you "liberal" types (much like your comment about the polls in Ohio), bare. I can forgie you for that, erhaps though, you haven't read some of my other posts explaining how little time I actually have to post.
Sometimes, you "takes what you gets". If I have a few spare moments to post and see that everyone else is already doing a bang up job of exposing the "Liberal Fraud" for what it truly is, then I will just make a little comment to let the others know that, yes, I am still alive & kicking, and yes, I'm still here and will not go away. I remain to be, and always will be a pain in the ass to those on your side who choose to live in a fantasy world, made up with warped facts and even more warped thinking.

 
At 1:33 PM, May 01, 2005, Blogger Jason vignetted...

Hi Howie,
Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Nice attempt at a parody, but like most right wing attempts at the humorous arts, it falls flat on its face. If you want to see political parody done right, check out Jesus' General.

 
At 1:36 PM, May 01, 2005, Anonymous skeptical1 vignetted...

Samantha, my dear, I don't think you want to go here. Even if your, "example," is correct, it doesn't establish the election as, "stolen." The Democrats have established themselves as the party of massive vote fraud. How about the Democrat precincts in Pennsylvania where the machines already had votes on them when the polls opened? John Kerry and the Democrats backed off on that, "stolen," election BS because they didn't want to make themselves look foolish.

Get over it. Your candidate lost.

 
At 1:53 PM, May 01, 2005, Blogger Crackpot Press vignetted...

What evidence do you need. A recent Governor election had a slim margins it took them months to decide.

One call to the Supreme court and Bush had it worked out in a couple of days.

 
At 2:37 PM, May 01, 2005, Anonymous mrsevilneocon vignetted...

Umm. Crackpotress, you seem somewhat confused. The SCOTUS had nothing to do with the 2004 election. I do understand, though, that you left-wing fantasy folks have never gotten over the 2000 election, but we were discussing the 2004, "stolen," election. If would like to rehash that 2000 election fiasco, I suggest you get the facts, since you obviously don't have them...or continue to deny them.

 
At 2:38 PM, May 01, 2005, Anonymous Not shocked or awed by frauds vignetted...


New York Daily News Investigation
: (8.24.04)

"Some 46,000 New Yorkers are registered to vote in both the city and Florida.

But The News found that between 400 and 1,000 registered voters have voted twice in at least one election, a federal offense....."

Of the 46,000 [double dippers] registered in both states,

12%--Republicans

16%--didn't claim a party.

Drumroll please..........
68%......Democrats!! SURPRISE! (not!). And that leaves 48 states yet to be investigated!! Your reputation precedes you.

Contrary to the opinions expressed by some of the commenters here, FACTS, are not the graffiti you relay from the walls of the Dim Underground or Move On.orgy.

Present a livid liberal with FACTS, they self-medicate [immediately following their ad hominem hurling tantrum]---because the TRUTH hurts.

 
At 2:57 PM, May 01, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

Jason, this is NOT parody!

 
At 3:05 PM, May 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous vignetted...

I should like to have it noted NMJ did not make the post of which you left a comment(dontyouhatepants.blogspot.com) in fact he almost never contributes. I like your blog as well, you should read "When Corporations Rule the World" by David C Korten, very solid economic foundations for the workers of the world.

 
At 3:26 PM, May 01, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

Thanks, anonymous, I'll check it uot.

 
At 10:19 PM, May 02, 2005, Anonymous Enas Yorl vignetted...

Ass an edukashun majer, due yu thinc that maybee yuu shuld lern to spel?

 
At 2:50 AM, May 03, 2005, Anonymous stoorat vignetted...

enas yorl,

Not that I disagree with you...but criticism from someone who takes their online moniker from the streets of Sanctuary? What's next? Lythande? Shadowspawn? Or would you sink so low as (and I shudder as I type this), RAISTLIN?

Are those dark times of yore returning?

 
At 9:10 PM, May 04, 2005, Blogger oldwhitelady vignetted...

Hawkeye has a point about your commenters. :)

 

<< Home