Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Vatican SMOKE

A Vatican traditiion is the use of smoke to signal the election or not of a new pope. Black smoke for no pope. White smoke for new pope. So I tried an experiment to see if I could make smoke of different colours too. Like my own Vatican in my dorm room. In Edwards hall. So I tried some experiment to see if i could make smoke of defferent colors too. So I rolled a doob this morning and rolled lots of paper in it because they say when they burn the paper ballats in Rome it makes white smoke. So I lit it and the smoke was white! Just like the Vatcan. But it was a real bad smoke. Wrecked the weed. So I rolled a regular doob and smoked it up. Then I tried to make blabk smoke but I did'nt know what to use to ake the smoke black. So first i tried black paper but that made white smok too. Anmd match heads did'nt work either be cause they just made the doob burn up real violently and I burnt my hand and wasted the weed. Then I tried pencil shavings and that did'nt work either and it was real harsh. So then I tried an other one pencil which was one of those plasticy pencils that are painted yellow to look like a pencil and I put the shavings in a blunt instead of a joint because I was out of papers because I rolled them in the first doob be cause I di'nt have any ballots to make the white smoke. This made lots of black smoke but it smell real bad in her3e now and it was even worse smoking it. Now the RA is knocking at the door and asking what's going on in here and is everything all ihgt. I hav to go now.

7 Vignettes:

At 12:33 PM, April 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous vignetted...

Oh Howie,
Blame Bushers use Bong, not doob or whatever you call it. Fellers if you want true progressivsm go to Liberal Larry's site. Howie is a neo con stooge who got banned from Scott "The Fascist" Ott's site because Scott "The Fascist" Ott expects people to use opressive, out dated, and stupid shibboleths such as good spelling, diction amd grammar. Regards
African Moonbat

 
At 5:22 PM, April 20, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

If I want to callit a doob i will. Nomenclature is not the point of this thread, nor is my spelling which has alredy been addressed by me. Papal smoke is the point of this thread.

 
At 6:48 PM, April 20, 2005, Anonymous Momto10 vignetted...

"It's my bloggy,
And I'll do what I wanty!"

Howie, you just continue to demonstrate how utterly immature you are. Thanks, sweetie!

Kiss Kiss

 
At 8:57 PM, April 20, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

Stifflersmomto10 I am not immature.

 
At 1:15 AM, April 21, 2005, Anonymous Momto10 vignetted...

Howie, sweetie, I read this post of yours. Nobody who is mature would write such a thing. If you really engaged in the behaviors you chronicle, you are seriously messed up, Howie. I think you're trying, very unsuccessfully, to be funny. At least I hope you are trying to be funny.

 
At 7:43 AM, April 21, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

aFRICAN mOONBAT. A doob is where u roll your blend with papers. A bong is more complicted, with, glass and water and tubes. U clearly never smoked up.

 
At 1:28 PM, April 21, 2005, Anonymous Texas Hick vignetted...

(Slightly) offtopic, but if I were a bettin' man, I'd say the peerless Michelle Malkin just took a swipe at our favorite weed-boy: Can Higher Education Get Any Lower?

Or is a lack of English skills at Princeton more common that I'm willing to believe?

 

<< Home