Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Work of hacKKKers?

Recently 2 vignettes were deleted from a thread here. Namley the «Still banned from Scrapple Face» thread. I did not delete them. Probably a conservative hacKKKer. I did'nt delete these vignettes and I even invited the writer of the vignettes to repost em. The only vignette I ever deleted was one written by me because I thought CamoJack was mad that I wrote it. Maybe it was a hacKKKer and not Scott Ott who banned me from Scrappleface. When progressive change comes [and it is coming!] hacKKKers will be dealt with.

6 Vignettes:

At 2:26 PM, April 17, 2005, Anonymous mrsevilneocon vignetted...

You know, Howie, for some reason, I believe you!

 
At 2:47 PM, April 17, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

You wiil be progressive one day. You should of been at hte party last tite, Mrs Evl Neo Con

 
At 5:00 PM, April 17, 2005, Anonymous mrsevilneocon vignetted...

Howie, you're very sweet to think of me, but I am already progressive.

Love,
Mrs. Evil NeoCon

 
At 5:39 PM, April 17, 2005, Blogger camojack vignetted...

I wasn't mad that you used my "ELEVENTEENTH!" bit.

It was actually kind of flattering...

 
At 1:57 AM, April 18, 2005, Blogger dean04prez vignetted...

howie it was probly your mom who foudn out youre password adn deleted the hurtfull coments to spare you teh pain and indignitey of reading hurtfull coments

 
At 10:14 AM, April 18, 2005, Anonymous souffle von helsing vignetted...

In an effort to increase my progressiveness beyond even what a new European name can do for me, I've been trying to view history through the eyes of the Enlightened Ones(tm), instead of my own redneck upbringing. howie, can you bestow your vast wisdom upon me by answering these few questions?

1. You say war is never the answer, and we need to open dialogues with those who want to do us grave bodily harm. So does this mean the Muslims should have simply converted to Christianity when the marauding hordes of Catholic do-gooders invaded their land during the Crusades? Or does the fact that they were neoKKKon Chri$tians justify their fighting back with any means necessary?

2. Also in the same vein, and in light of the fact that the evil neoKKKons of AmeriKKKa are in bed with the Israeli Zionists in oppressing the innocent Palestinians in their quest for a home of their own, was it wrong for America to fight the Nazis during WW2 and free the Jews from Auschwitz? Doesn't this mean the progressive Europeans at that time were doing the right thing after all?

3. Third question about war (since my own bloodthirsty Texas past has it so ingrained into my head), shouldn't the Palestinians lay down their arms and stop resisting the oppressing Israelis in order to become more enlightened and progressive, or does the fact that they are Muslims fighting against a religious/political organization that normally has close ties with Christianity justify war in this case?

4. My last question. Is it OK to key any car I see with a Chimpy McHitler bumper sticker? Or should I just try to peacefully talk some sense into them? Is it also OK for me to throw things at neocon speakers who invade our progressive campuses, or should I try to have a civil, reasoned dialogue with them in the hopes that they will see our point of view?

(Sorry, I know that last question was a multiple, but this post was getting a little long.) I'm anxiously awaiting your 3.8GPA-at-Princeton wisdom.

 

<< Home