Sunday, May 08, 2005

Dean04Prez EXPOSED!!!

Dean04prez, the faux progressive who blogs at «Stop the Neocon Death Machine», has been revealed to be none other than Pantless Matt Goober Shivers, the well-known internet troll and stalker. Shivers has had an obsession with one poster from Colorado who usualy posts with a feline motif. Some consevative bloggers have posited that «Dean04prez» and myself are one in the same, actually it appears that Shivers blogs as both «Dean04prez» and «Iraqwarnotright». Both websites, while claiming to be progressive or at least satire, are actually nothing more than very anti-progressive sexist childish pap.
Shivers is known for hijacking other poster's names; last November and December he hijacked mine on Scrapple Face:

"In the meantime, why not try removing the aluminum foil encasing your skull full of mush? The reception will be a LOT clearer."
Very thoughtful comment PanMistress

Posted by: Howie at November 21, 2004 09:45 PM

BTW, how many pans have you emptied today ManMistress ?

Posted by: Howie at November 21, 2004 09:46 PM

Sex scandals in the oval office are preferable to the heinous activities going on in there now !

Posted by: Howie at November 21, 2004 09:49 PM

Hey Effeminem:
What's with that moniker of yours ? Do you live in the backroom of Victoria's Secrets ?

Posted by: Howie at November 21, 2004 09:51 PM

Effeminem: Bet you peek over the walls in the changing rooms ?

Posted by: Howie at November 21, 2004 10:06 PM

I bet you near wet your pants Miss Spellman !

Posted by: Howie at November 21, 2004 10:21 PM

So, what is this now? PantlessMatt.com?
All Pantless all the Time?
Can't someone wearing pants post for a while?

Posted by: Howie at December 9, 2004 04:03 PM

[deleted], and that is why I am not allowed in the Wallmart anymore.
Posted by: Howie at December 10, 2004 12:09 PM

This just in....Kerick linked to scrappleface poster "Pantless Matt Goober SHivers". Colorado Cat unavaliable for comment
Posted by: Howie at December 13, 2004 12:14 PM

I never posted such «bathroom humour» on Scrapple Face; I have always stayed issue-oriented so as to educate. While on my own blog I have occaisionally been somewhat flirtatious, that has been when I was high. Matt grow up.

11 Vignettes:

At 3:50 AM, May 09, 2005, Blogger camojack vignetted...

It's nice that you've added the Babel Fish translation capability to your blog, but it won't work very well unless you start proofreading your material before posting it...or even afterwards. It's not exactly the best translation service available, and it couldn't translate improperly spelt words even it it was.

If you are truly NOT doing parody/satire here, and you wish to be taken seriously, you really should take the time to proofread/spell check...

 
At 10:15 AM, May 09, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

CamoJack. As I mentioned before, I type fast; the result is a lot of typo's. Because I have readers in Europe and elsewhere, I will be going over my posts for just that reason: translatability. Thank you for the advice.

 
At 11:54 AM, May 09, 2005, Blogger dean04prez vignetted...

Wow. You have it all figured out. My stalking M.O.: responding to them frequently in my comments.
Well done. Well done.

 
At 11:55 AM, May 09, 2005, Blogger Josh Fahrni vignetted...

Howie, we still know your him, and this is you trying to get attention. That's kind of sad.

 
At 12:26 PM, May 09, 2005, Blogger Jami vignetted...

Howie, I like your politics, from what I've seen, but I can't read stuff with typos all over it. Re-read everything before you hit "Post" and you'll have way more readers.

Also, engaging in petty fights with crazies isn't very compelling for anyone except the crazies. Be above it.

 
At 8:59 PM, May 09, 2005, Blogger Edgy Mama vignetted...

Hi Howie,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a bit confused by this post. Post hijackers? Scary. Who are you guys?

 
At 9:38 PM, May 09, 2005, Blogger iraqwarnotright vignetted...

This post totaly rocks on dude (howie.) I totaly new that guy was I.

 
At 9:40 PM, May 09, 2005, Blogger iraqwarnotright vignetted...

PS IM agre with egdy mama about UR typos dude. REED BE4 POSTING DUDE.

 
At 7:39 PM, May 11, 2005, Anonymous a distant acquaintance vignetted...

Kid,
The more you try to distance yourself from Dean04/IraqWarNotRight, the more you look like a 3-headed mini-me of Norman Bates & Pee Wee Herman pro-creation,
Matty.

 
At 12:12 PM, May 12, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

a distant acquaintance vignetted...
«Kid,
The more you try to distance yourself from Dean04/IraqWarNotRight, the more you look like a 3-headed mini-me of Norman Bates & Pee Wee Herman pro-creation,
Matty».

No Matty here. He pisses me off, too.

 
At 2:14 PM, May 12, 2005, Anonymous a distant acquaintance vignetted...

No Matty here. He pisses me off, too.--Howie

uh-huh........Your argument & evidence would hold up solidly in a courtroom. Oh yeah, Howie.

 

<< Home