Wednesday, July 06, 2005

DRINKING LIBERALLY

Some of you may have seen the «Drinking Liberally» logo (Its a LINK)on my side bar:

I Only Drink Liberally

What Drinking Liberally is is a chance to get together with other progressives and hang out, talk about progressive issues, drink, and just have a good time! You can meet new people - no stramgers, just friends you have'nt met yet! They just startde a chapter here @ Pinceton; we begin on Septembrer 15 every Thursday, 7:00 pm onward at The Annex Restaurant, 130 Nassau St in Princeton. So, stop by this fall. Clik the link for a «Drinking Liberally» near you! Or start your own Drinking Liberally.

23 Vignettes:

At 8:39 AM, July 07, 2005, Blogger Sadiq M. Alam vignetted...

Hi, nice blog.
may be u might like my blog as well..

http://mysticsaint.blogspot.com

 
At 11:16 AM, July 07, 2005, Blogger JR vignetted...

Nice Club, but who's going to pick up the check... Or is that part of the fun, who's going to be stuck with the check...

 
At 1:40 PM, July 07, 2005, Anonymous Pipe Jones vignetted...

I think I'll show up at a "Drink Liberally" night in my Club Gitmo Gear!

 
At 4:11 PM, July 07, 2005, Anonymous Jannymae vignetted...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:45 PM, July 07, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

JannyMae = Lisa? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

 
At 5:02 PM, July 07, 2005, Blogger The Whisperer vignetted...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:28 AM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous Rocker vignetted...

to whisperer,

1. The sick man - perhaps you gals ought to switch to another brand of soap...or maybe start using one.

2. The lover - perhaps he has a thing for women who look like his dad.

4. The Preacher - maybe with your kinda looks he got converted himself and decided to have a good read instead.

9. The Screamer - "aaaargh! i can't believe i'm cumming in this ugly piece of trash! aaaargh!"

yep...its moi...ye Rocker.

 
At 9:06 AM, July 08, 2005, Blogger tomaig vignetted...

Ugh...a bunch of leftie student-types drinking...in public.

It wouldn't be long before -
the overly loud voices, the catty laughter, the cries of "Oh you BITCH!", the awkard slaps and the scratching at the eyes, the hugging and weeping and "I love you, man!", the slurred "BUSH SUCKS!", screamed in a vein-bulging, eye-popping rage...
- would drive the regulars away.

 
At 12:52 PM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous Mack vignetted...

Not to mention the Club Gitmo Gear. How terribly funny and clever of Pipe Jones!

I'm stunned by the wit here, as ever.

Not to mention Jannymae's thoughtful and intelligent comments. Such a treat to read and absorb. An impressive advertisement for Bush supporters. A taste of the intellectual capacity of the average female Rethug voter.

 
At 4:34 PM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous george vignetted...

Jaysus!

Where do these creeps come outta?

Howie, you better vote for GW next time round.

But how will you do that on a Diebold machine?

Answers to ... ... !!!

Seriously, keep your spirits up and continue the good work.

:-)X

 
At 10:15 AM, July 09, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

Lets try and keep our vignettes on topic, K? Wer'e talking abuot Drinking Liberally here. Right wing troll's are not wanted. Rokcer if you want to relpy to the whisperer do it on her blog. And Whisperer please leave me alone.

 
At 1:10 PM, July 09, 2005, Anonymous Mack vignetted...

I'll drink liberally with you anytime, Howie. It's just rather a long way away for me. I'll have to wait till you come to Ireland on a student visa?!

 
At 9:43 AM, July 10, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

Ireland on a student visa... I like that. Your govermnent has to be better than America's on the progressive scale.

 
At 7:59 PM, July 11, 2005, Blogger Cecil The Ninja vignetted...

Please, get drunk. Act like idiots. Doing so will keep your insane policies/politics out of office and eventually, off of this mortal coil.

 
At 2:38 PM, July 12, 2005, Anonymous JannyMae vignetted...

Wow, Howie! You are one hypocritical little fellow, aren't you? You accuse me of making posts, which you have deleted, by someone calling themself, "Lisa?" I finally found this thread, after much searching, and I can't even respond to what I SUPPOSEDLY said?! Oh brother!

The only reason I know any of this is because someone osted, "Lisa's" comments on one of Liberal Larry's threads. Shame on you, Howie, for accusing me of speaking to you the way, "Lisa," did. Have I ever said anything like that to you? NO! NEVER! How dare you accuse me of saying something and then delete it so I can't even respond.

Do you really think that there are not others on BlameBush that are tired of you going over there and posting nonsensical trash to WHORE up traffic for your blog? I have no idea who Lisa is, but it's certainly not me. I hardly ever come here, except to amuse myself, as your blog is a load of copy and pasted DU talking points, and your, "debate," consists of accusations of ad-hominem attacks and not sticking to the subject of the threads! Pitiful, Howie!

Clock ticking until you delete this post, oh open-minded, progressive one! Tick...tick...tick.....

 
At 4:20 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

Janny Mae. Excuse me. Here is the vignette that I deleated:

At 4:11 PM, July 07, 2005 Jannymae vignetted...
Howee, You are a fucking faggot. I think I saw you in my backyard last night fucking my dog. You are truly a liberal piece of shit. Why don't you do Liberal Larry a favor and kill yourself. Since you are such an obvious pussy I would guess that choking on your own vomit should be quite an obtainable goal for you. FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!!!


My response, «Janny Mae = Lisa», pertaims to vignettes made by a troll posting as Lisa; the contents of which are limited to words begining with «F», and other abuse. The pourpose of my reply was to point out the obvious: That the imdividual posting as you was obviously the troll Lisa. Whether you two are one in the same is not of my concern. So, after deleting a vignette by another troll, the Whisperer, I felt I should delete the one atribbuted to you, in the event it was not actually you. Scince you do'nt come here frequently to post a «that post was not me» vignette, I felt I shoud remove the vignette. So, actually, I did you a favor, Jan. But you do'nt have to thank me.

 
At 4:25 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

With reference to poeple being «tired» of me posting @ «Bame Bush», if «Liberal» Larry Chompstein has a problem with it he can delete my vignettes, or even ban me like Scott Ott did @ Scrapple Face. Otherwise he is welcome to post his own vignettes here if he chooses.

 
At 5:03 PM, July 18, 2005, Blogger Chairman eDog vignetted...

Liberal Larry would never delete a fellow progressive. Don't worry, man, your vignettes are cherished.

 
At 2:40 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Chairman eDog vignetted...

But for the record, I could drink you liberal pussies over the table. You, me and Jack. Let's go.

 
At 2:40 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Chairman eDog vignetted...

Or under the table. It doesn't matter.

 
At 8:45 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Bubblehead vignetted...

Jannymae, I hate to say it, is wrong. I'm also from BlameBush, and I love coming to this site to read Howie's educational vignettes. I really do learn something, and all good progryssyves should do the same! Howie is a breath of fresh air in these perilous times, speaking the truth that others dare not whisper. He does what the rest of us BlameBushers only dream of doing...

 
At 4:53 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger hooey vignetted...

Thamk you, Bubble Head.

 
At 3:42 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Chairman eDog vignetted...

He does what the rest of us BlameBushers only dream of doing...

Have sex?

 

<< Home